RCL Building Services have completed full refurbishments for new offices based at The Exchange, Chester.
All works were completed to the highest quality standards and included a variety of works to ensure that the new office buildings would attract major new service clients.
Works completed included :
- Supply, installation and tiling of both the kitchen areas and shower rooms (including the shower cubicles with fixtures and fittings, including all plumbing work)
- The building of 4 POD offices and Plotters room that included raised flooring alterations and suspended ceiling works
- Modifications and additions to existing air conditioning including shower and kitchen vent systems, hot and cold and soil and waste to shower and kitchen
- Electrical works consisting of remodelling power, data points, additional lighting circuits and new light fittings
- Installation of water detection sensor and fire and intruder alarms
- Full decoration to all walls and pillars and varnishing to existing skirting
- Supply and fit of new blinds to all windows
- Flooring work consisting of installation of acoustic flooring to reception, kitchen and plotters room.
- Alterations to existing carpeted areas and new vinyl fitted.
- Supply and fit of new doors and skirting
- Supply and fit of new office signage